We make unique, small lot wines in an old world style. For our Flock, we offer even smaller lot unique wines. Some of these wines may be as limited as 1/2 barrel (12 case) lots.
- Customize your shipment
- First priority on our extremely limited small lot wines
- Access to library and limited wines
- Newsletter accompanying each shipment written by William & Karen including winemaking and tasting notes
- Complimentary tickets to wine club pickup parties and events
- By appointment tasting & tour at our vineyard and farm
- Will call or ship
The Lamb Club – 15% discount
You will receive a 6 bottle shipments in the spring and the fall.
- 6 bottles twice per year, 15% discount
- Choose from current and new release wines
- Complimentary tasting for you and a guest at our vineyard & farm
The Ram Club – 20% discount
You will receive a 12 bottle shipment in the spring and the fall.
- 12 bottles twice a year, 20% discount
- Choose from current, new releases & allocated wines
- Complimentary tastings for up to 6 guests at the winery or farm / vineyard (by appointment)
- Complimentary invitations to new release parties
- Access to library wines
NEW! The Summer Club – 15%-20% discount
This is a new club option that you can add to the normal Spring/Fall club, or just belong to on its own. Its our summer releases of rose, chillable reds, sparkling cans, summer whites!
You will receive a mix of bottles & sparkling can shipment in the summer, of your choosing, or the default selection.
- Your choices, minimum $120 order. Select as many bottles and cans as you wish. The default choice is 9 cans (aka 3 bottles) and one bottle each of the three new releases.
- 15% discount. If you are in the 12 bottle Flock Club, you will receive 20% discount.
- Club shipment costs: Free shipping in CA, flat/max $20 shipping rate in rest of the US. If it costs less than $20, you will be charged less.
- You may select as many wines as you wish, they ship for the same price.
Fall Flock Selections
Stay in touch
NO boring emails. NO spam. Just once-in-a while updates on new wines, events, vineyard & farm updates.